09/04/2009

World Cup

Miller is currently having some probs and I got time to write a bit :-)

We had as you probably saw a World Cup for National teams last Sunday. It was huuuuge success all over!

The team that won was Turkey, Volkan´s team won against Mexico in a thrilling penalty shootout. Unfortunatly I missed it, due to a "real life" must do ;-)

Its a must do to do this over again! On a Personal note, my team Sweden did go without a loss until the Semi-Final against Mexico. Due to a stressful situation just before I handed in the first 11 to the referee, I ended up giving the ref the wrong list of players and I got disqualifyed :-)

Such is life, but my team deserved a better ending, and I feel for the guys that really wanted to reach the final and got disapointed by the Manager, "aka" me :-)

Happy Easter folks!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, we must have this again! I missed out on the first one.

    Max has set up a 2nd one, but the GW problems will delay it, I'm sure...

    -David Pasztor (FK DAC 1904)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU FAILED ME, JOCKE!!!! Im still crying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You failed me too, Jocke :P I was waiting to play against you in final.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We must indeed have it again! Im Itsly for the next one which i believe is on the 26th of April!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaah! Well I disapoint a lot of people :-)

    Next time.... :-)

    ReplyDelete